Places that I would like to visit

So far, I have visited quite a number of countries, not business trips, but as a tourist.  I love touring, watching sceneries, learning about the new culture of another country.  It's fun!  These are the countries I have visited thus far:

1. 1994 - Beijing, CHINA.  I was there for 3-4 weeks (can't remember now).  We had a relative who lived there, so accommodation was free.  We went to Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Great Wall of China and so many more places.  

2. 1999 - HONG KONG, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, CHINA.  My mom and I and a few relatives took a tour.  It was like a rush hour tour, where everything happened so fast.  Just go to the tourist attraction, snap a photo and you are out of there.  Like that.  This was also the time that we went back to our ancestral land and visited some China relatives.  

3. 2000 - Melbourne, Sydney, AUSTRALIA.  I was there for a month and stayed at a relative's house, so accommodation was free.  Food also was free when I was with them.  This was one fun trip.  Free and easy.  We went to the Ballarat, drove along the Coast, then flew to Sydney.  I love Australia very much and would love to go there again.  What I love is life is at a slower pace (in Melbourne), clear blue skies, everything is clean and big.  People respect rules and there's respect for one another.  Vietnamese food was yummy!

4. 2001 - Cabella, ITALY.  This was a free trip, thanks to a generous brother.  It was a very short trip, less than a week.  First time participating in the Sahaj Wedding Ceremony, first time attending an International Puja, first time hearing Shri Mataji's speech live.  Didn't get to tour much, just in Cabella town.  

5. 2002 - Mumbai, Ganapatipule, Vaitarna INDIA.  My first trip to India.  And I fell in love with India immediately.  I had tears when I reached Ganapatipule after a 12 hour overnight bus ride.  Not because was relieved because it's a long trip, but because I felt I have finally come home.  I didn't go on any tour, just some simple shopping around Mumbai.  Ganapatipule is a beautiful place.  Love the seaside, love the food.  It was totally a retreat.  I slept, ate, slept, ate and rested a lot.  And power pack meditation.  

6. 2003 - New Delhi, INDIA.  It was again a short trip as I was travelling with limited resources.  I still remember on the day I was departing back to Malaysia, at the airport, I only had 10 Rupee with me.  Can't even eat a decent meal and was ready to starve until I reach the airplane.  Somehow, good samaritans bought me dinner.  Although it was a short trip, I still manage to go around New Delhi for a bit.  Went to the Sahaja Yoga Temple and meditated there.  Would love to visit this place again, hopefully in 2013 (fingers crossed), to visit the Shri Mataji's Mahasamadhi place, go to Taj Mahal, go to Dharamsala school, etc.

7. 2005 - New York, Boston, Canajoharie, USA.  After few years of savings, time for another trip.  It was truly a blessing to get the 10-year visa.  This time was there for 3 weeks.  We went to New York City, met a few interesting characters, we went to Niagara Falls, Washington, Philadelphia and Boston.  It was fun!  Truly a memorable trip.  Also had an up-close-and-personal time with Shri Mataji.  Really loved it!

8. 2006 - Los Angeles, Las Vegas, USA.  Another memorable trip.  Again was there for 3 weeks.  So lucky to be working with Sahaja Yogis at that time, therefore applying leave for such trips is a piece of cake.  After the puja, went touring the Grand Canyon, Universal Studio and Las Vegas.  I was sick, therefore can vaguely remember the things I did.  Only remembered that there were too much bright lights in Las Vegas, vibrations were very good in Grand Canyon and enjoyed the Studio Tour at Universal Studio to the max.    Also remembered having Tony Roma's pork ribs, best in the world.  Would love to do this again, this time healthier and stronger.

9. 2008 - Navi Mumbai, Brahmapuri, Mahabaleshwara, Shirdi, Rangao, Pune, INDIA.  This trip was another fun trip.  We went to Navi Mumbai to the Sahaja Yoga Health Center as outpatient.  And then the tour was just going on and on and on.  It was truly fun and very joyful!  Although on the last day I was hit with severe diarrhoea, I must say this trip was one good trip to go around India, in such a short time - 2 weeks.

10. 2009 - Navi Mumbai, Vashi, INDIA.  This was a retreat.  Didn't plan any tour and first time travelling overseas alone.  This was a spiritual trip in search of myself.  After so many years of travelling and attending so many pujas, this is the first time I was seriously searching for my spirit.  Nevertheless, I found myself, true joy and enjoyed the whole 3 weeks there.  Met new friends and felt I was renewed, refreshed and restarted.

11. 2009 - Batam, INDONESIA, SINGAPORE.  I have actually been to Singapore many times but unable to write them all here.  Since Singapore is so close to us, there were many short trips, Sahaj and non-Sahaj.  The last trip we went was a road trip.  A Sahaj sister who owns a MPV (8 seater or more) drove down to Singapore with all of us in it and we just went around Singapore in her car.  Although we were very cramped, didn't sleep much, but the company was fun!  Also there was one time when I took a flight to Singapore and flew back the same day, all in less than 12 hours, just to have a glance of Shri Mataji.  I have an uncle who stayed in Batam for work, so went there for a short trip with my parents for Christmas.  Nothing much to do there, food also not that great and vibes, hmmm.

12. 2010 - London, UK, Cabella, Genoa, ITALY.  A transit in London, we had fish and chips then off to Italy and we had a long travelling to Cabella.  Somehow, each time I am Italy, I don't get to tour much, like people were going to Milan, Venice, Vatican City, but I still don't have that chance yet.  I wish one day I would be able to tour around Europe.  It was a short trip, say 2 weeks, and was just between Cabella and Shri Mataji's house in Genoa.  Again had an up-close-and-personal experience in the presence of Shri Mataji.  This was also a very  memorable trip as I was matched for marriage!

13.  2011 - Foshan, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, CHINA.  Less than a week trip in February, just went there to meet up the parents and getting to know one another.  Went to several tourist attractions.  Since it was Chinese New Year week, the amount of people were massive and many shops were closed.  Then again travel there in August for the wedding.

14. 2011 - Cabella, Matterhorn, ITALY.  Again back to Italy for the Sahaja Yoga Wedding ceremony and got a chance to see the Matterhorn.  Another short trip, just over the weekend.  Finally get to be IN the ceremony as ONE of the MAIN people after attended the first ceremony 10 years ago.

15. 2012 - Foshan, Guangzhou, CHINA.  This is a trip to visit my new family!

Just like Singapore, China will be my next frequent place of travel.  I would like to visit the following places in the near future (not listed according to any preference):

1. Switzerland, Austria, France, Finland, probably the whole of Europe?
2. Thailand, Phuket, Bangkok
3. New Zealand
4. Japan
5. Korea
6. Macau

And some of these places I would love to re-visit:

1. Universal Studio in Los Angeles, must take the Studio Tour again
2. India again!!!  Dharamsala, Rajasthan, anywhere in India
3. Beijing.  I heard after the 2008 Olympics, things had really changed in China.  I would love to visit my dear Sahaj sister from Beijing.
4. Hong Kong.  This time to really take the time and go around.  I must go to Disneyland.
5. Australia.  It's been more than 10 years since I last landed on the land of Shri Ganesha.  And that was before I was a Sahaja Yogi.  So it would be a different experience if I go there now as a Sahaja Yogi.  Will be able to feel the vibes.
6. England.  I only had 1 day in England the last time but managed to eat the famous fish and chips.  Would really love to take the time and go around this time.  Take the Tube and go places.

Of all the places that I have visited, which one do I love the best?  INDIA!  Why?  Because the people are friendly, the vibes are powerful, the food is delicious, the tourist places that I went were great!  Hope I can go back there soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1