Matka pot treatment - Night 1

I started the matka pot treatment last night.  Been feeling a lot of left agnya catch lately, so thought that it is high time to do a matka pot treatment.  Here is what we need:

7 limes (I heard in Belgium, they used 7 lemons, so the pot that they used is so big and they have a hard time trying to dispose the pot after the 7 nights).  Cut the top of the limes to expose a bit of the flesh.

7 chillies.  Remove the top of the chillies (I don't know what you call, stem or stalk).  I used small chillies so that they can fit into the matka pot.

1 matka pot (here in Malaysia we used claypot that they cooked claypot rice, glazed inside so that it will not leak)

Vibrated water

So, you put everything into the pot and vibrate in front of Shri Mataji's photo.  Pray that the matka pot will absorb all the catches and negativities.  Then place it on the left side of the bed.  I put it under the bed but you can also put it on a side table on your left side.  Just be careful not to spill the contents.  Remember do not open the matka pot on new moon and full moon nights.  I have checked and new moon was on Wednesday, so it was OK to start the matka pot treatment yesterday.  Open it before you sleep at night and close it when you wake up in the morning.  Do this for 7 nights or if less than 7 nights but it stinks, or you cannot sleep, then it is about time you disposed the matka pot.  When the treatment is done, dispose the whole matka pot covered into a river or you can also bury it.  I have never buried any matka pots because we have a lot of rivers here and it is much easier to dispose in a river than bury.

Here is what happened after the first night.  I dreamt of my sister and we had a huge quarrel over some silly things which I don't remember now.  It was so real and I could still remember it this morning but right now after a full day at work, I just remembered that we quarrelled.  Anyway, this is my sub-conscious mind playing tricks on me and it's good that the matka pot treatment is clearing it.

Vibrating the matka pot and the 'ingredients'

Matka pot treatment ready to be used

Matka pot used in Vashi hospital

Place it on the left side of your bed

Comments

here in india we do not open the matka on poornima (full moon)and on amawasya(when there is no moon.
Here in India we do not open the Matka on POORNIMA (full moon night) and on AMAWASYA (no moon).
Don't remove the stem of chillies, stem is very important part of this treatment.
please take care of it
Don't remove the stem of the chillies, it is very important part of the treatment,
JAI SHRI MATAJI.
Don't remove the stem of the chillies, it is very important part of the treatment,
JAI SHRI MATAJI.
mohit sahaji said…
Please advise, can we use matka treatment in navratras?
AYMS's Mom said…
A Sahaja Yogi has told me that doing matka on navaratri nights are very powerful and good for clearing.

Popular posts from this blog

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1