The world will be a better place if...

We all can :
1. Be innocent
2. Not think so much
3. Be satisfied
4. Be our own Guru
5. Be happy and joyous
6. Be courageous
7. Have discretion
8. Be diplomatic
9. Not be angry
10. Not be egoistical
11. Not be conditioned
12. Be a witness
13. Not react
14. Be detached
15. Be surrendered to the Divine

A combination of 2 of the qualities will generate new qualities.  Did I miss anything out?  Fill me in if I did.

Yesterday Shivaratri Puja was great.  Felt joyful throughout the puja.  We watch Shri Mataji's speech on Shivaratri Puja 1991 in Italy.  

I am getting more forgetful these days.  Wondering what's up with me.  Is it because I am thinking too much of the yuvas?  No doubt without fail, my mind only goes to the yuvas nowadays.  Every Saturday I am just busy with the yuvas activities.  I am getting tired and feel like I need a break.  But I know no matter how many breaks I take, I will still feel tired because the answer is not about resting, but more on surrendering.  I know but I don't know how to do it.  Also, I feel there is something that I am not doing properly but I don't know what is it.  I feel unsettled and like there's something I have to do but I haven't done yet.  Something to do with my introspection, like I am not figuring something out or not getting the message out right.  Like I have all the pieces of the puzzle but just not putting it into the right place.  What is it?

Another Aha moment (from my observation) : Indian yogis do not praise each other that much, no matter how much they have done something which is good, but no praising because they feel that they are doing it for God and we should not be praise for doing things for God.  Besides, praising too much can bloat the ego.  Also, we are only God's instruments and God is the one who is doing all the work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1