Sahaja Yoga has helped me - Part 2

Many women have this.  According to Wikipedia - Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammatory process of the plantar fascia.  The plantar fascia is a thick fibrous band of tissue originating on the bottom surface of the calcaneus (heel bone) and extending along the sole of the foot towards the five toes.  The pain is usually felt on the underside of the heel and is often most intense with the first steps of the day. Another symptom is that the sufferer has difficulty bending the foot so that the toes are brought toward the shin (decreased dorsiflexion of the ankle). A symptom commonly recognized among sufferers of plantar fasciitis is increased probability of knee pains, especially among runners.

I have this back in year 2005.  What happened was in my previous office, we were required to remove our shoes.  So, I don't wear proper shoes, I will just wear my slippers / flips flops to work.  It has no heel which was the cause of plantar fasciitis. 

Every morning when I woke up, I will feel the pain.  Sometimes it can go on until in the afternoon.  Sometimes it will go away.  But every morning without fail, the pain will be there.  So uncomfortable until I reduce walking.  When I went to Fraser's Hill (a cold hill resort), it was worse because of the weather.  So, I didn't do any jungle trekking and just stay in the bungalow and read.

The cure to this was exercise, pain-killers or surgery.  I chose exercise.  But besides that, I did a lot of bandhan and prayers to Shri Mataji.  I also shoe-beated this negativity.  

And...after a few months, I have fully recovered.  I must say I recovered much faster than people whom I know have this.  Some are so bad that they have to get it surgically corrected.

Now that I have learn a lesson in this, I am now wearing heels and make sure that whatever shoes, slippers, sandals, etc, etc that I buy, it will have some heel support.

Another miracle through Sahaja Yoga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1