Happy 87th Birthday Shri Mataji


Above is the felicitation that US President Barack Obama sent to our beloved mother, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi last year.

Shri Mataji, I would like to wish You a Happy 87th Birthday.  I wish You good health and long life.  I pray that in this wonderful occasion of marking Your human birth, that we, the Sahaja Yogis can spread Sahaja Yoga to the whole wide world.  Thank You for Your blessings.

We had a beautiful Birthday Puja today and I could feel so much of joy in my heart during Her speech.  We listened to Birthday Puja 2001 speech.  Very relevant in our lives right now and it hit right at the spot.  I hope everyone feels the same too.  Beautiful vibrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1