Fighting over dog poo

A few days ago, my neighbours were quarreling over dog poo.  One of the neighbour who frequently walks his dog allows his dog to poo at the front gate of the other neighbour and never pick it up.  So, when the other neighbour drives his car into the driveway, his tyres would ran through the poo and that would cause a big mess and stinks the whole house.

So both neighbours argued with one denying his actions and the other said he has witnesses.  When both parties cannot come to the conclusion, the one with the dog walked away angrily while the other one said he will break the leg of whichever dog which pooed at his house.  

Don't worry SPCA, I don't think he will do it.  He just said it out of anger.

Anyway, this morning my mom said the same thing because some dog pooed at the front of my house and my car tyres ran through it and now the whole porch stinks and my car tyres stinks.  My mom accused stray dogs for this.

Why blame the dog for pooing?  Dogs are innocent and they just pooed at places they think it's the best place.  We cannot control them.  For stray dogs, we cannot tell them where to poo.  For dogs with owners, I think the responsibilities lies with the owners, not the dogs.  They should not allow their dogs to poo in front of other people's house.  That is rude.  But those 'victim' of dog poo also should just keep cool.  What's the point of getting angry?  If you accidentally step on it, then just wash it.  I mean it's annoying because it's so smelly and when you are rushing for time, you don't want to waste time washing up.  But no need to go to the extend of breaking a dog's leg (which I think he is just talking but no action).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1