Jai Shri Mataji!

 


Hello!  This is the second post in this blog for 2021 and I am not sure if it will be the last for this blog.  This year will be the 15th year since the blog has started.  

Content theft
Due to content theft (whether due to good deed or not), I have decided to revert most of the posts that are personal back to Draft.  It took me several hours to do that (thanks to Blogger's filter which is not very user-friendly).  I was contemplating whether to make the blog private instead, since not many readers now and who reads a blogs nowadays?  But I thought just leave it open to public but only contains Sahaja Yoga information (might have some personal posts as well as I gave up after some time).

I have said many, many times in this blog and to the content thieves themselves.  Please always credit any posts taken from this blog back to the author, i.e me.  Well, I hope my experiences that are being shared worldwide are worth your time.  Because I can see my content now spreading all over, on social media, without any credit to the author.  It's ok.  I just hope you learn something from my experience.

Monetization
I have never monetize this blog or the YouTube account.  Simply because this is for Sahaja Yoga and we should not make a profit out of it. But there are some unscrupulous so-called yogis who creates contents of Shri Mataji and then monetized them.  I hope they put the money to good use or for the betterment of Sahaja Yoga.  Otherwise, I think it's very nasty to make profit out of Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji.

Have you ever watch a YouTube video and playing a bhajans and suddenly in the middle of the song swamped with advertisements?  Yup, those are monetized.  So, be very very wary of this.

Start fresh
OK, now that I have made it clear, let's start fresh again.  

How have everyone been?  For me, Year 2020 has been a year of introspection and continues to 2021.  And I feel that Shri Mataji is giving us more time and chance to change ourselves.  Better do something before it's too late.  This is judgement time.  

Many people were getting lost and are now finding their way through spirituality.  It reaches a point to me, I feel that everything is meant to happen in the way you are meant to receive it.  Be it good or bad.  

Lessons from the pandemic
What are the things we have learn from this pandemic so far?  I am not talking about the SOPs, ever fluid rules and regulations and the physical distancing, sanitizing etc.  No, spiritually, what have you learn?

  • Family Reunion
For some, the pandemic has taught us not to wait until it's too late to visit your elderly parents.  Or to care for them.  Or to call them and speak to them whenever you can.  The CNY SOPs has confuses many of us and uproar from the Chinese community.  But think about it, whether they allow us to meet up or not, within that 10km, how many of us are bless to have parents who lived 10km away?  I am one of those blessed ones.  I lived with them.  But my husband is not.  His mom is thousands of km away.  So, don't wait until a festival to spend time with your parents.  Same thing with kids, don't wait until it's a school holiday or weekend to spend time with them.  Because of pandemic and many are working-from-home, you get to spend a lot of time with them now.  Enjoy it!

  • Children's education 

Deep in my heart, I wanted the Sahaj kids in Malaysia to have a good Sahaj upbringing.  So when we started Bal Shakti classes in 2018, I felt my desire was coming true.  But we had to stop in 2019 due to unforseen circumstances and 2020 the kids were unable to even attend collective. 

But the pandemic now makes us go online and so I have been teaching my little girl on my own, homeschooling her in fact.  I am most worried about her education in fact.  I have enrolled her in kindergarten but because they don't have online classes available and the rising numbers of Covid cases, I have decided to defer her until further notice. 

Since I am working from home most days, I thought it will be a good chance for me to teach her Sahaj education.  She already know about meditation and we footsoak every night.  But I wanted a Sahaj school setting.  At the same time, I wanted to teach her academically without hampering her creativity to think (unlike traditional kindergarten which tends to spoon feed the kids until they don't know how to do things themselves).   And most homeschool techniques are Christian based.  So after much introspection, I realised that Sahaj education is just a co-curricular activity.  What I did was Sahaj homeschooling instead.  

Wow, what a breakthrough.  I wanted to write something else but suddenly this Sahaj homeschool came and so this blog onwards will be on Sahaj homeschooling.

I will be sharing materials (credits to the authors) on what I have been doing with my 5 year old.  Hopefully this will benefit Sahaj parents.

Take care and see you in the next post!

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1