Beautiful mogras

This is a continuation from this post.  Remember I said that I was trying to transplant a new mogra plant using existing mogra branches?  Well, I wasn't successful after many rounds, but my dad who has a green thumb has transplanted not 1 plant, but 3!!!  Not only he managed to transplant a new one, the existing ones was flowering so much more with my dad's love and attention.  He put fertilizers and some vitamins and new soil, etc, etc.


I don't know how he did it.  He didn't use the growing roots powder.  But I think the mistake I made was I cut a small twig to transplant instead of the whole branch.  He cut the whole branch and from there, new branches started growing.

However, I can still tell the difference between the old and the new plant.  The mogras from the older plant is much more fragrance compared to the new plant.  Can't explain why.


Throughout the years of noticing this mogra plant, I found that the mogra buds will bloom at 9pm at night.  So, sometimes I pick them fresh when they have already bloomed.  Some friends told me not to pick them fresh, because they said believed that Deities want to smell them first before we offer them elsewhere.  Well, Shri Mataji is the Shri Adi Shakti.  So offering to Her should be first, right?  Hehe!

Anyway, I am so happy that know that the old mogra plant has children.  And many more to come.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1