Shri Mataji, We love You forever and ever

Shri Mataji, Thank You for everything.  I am forever grateful to have met You and taken Your physical darshan.  The most memorable time for me, the longest time spent in Your physical presence was in New Jersey, US, 2005.  We were invited to sing a bhajan for You.  We sang Pyar Bhare.  You turned to Sir CP and said it was a difficult bhajan.  I think we were in that room with You and Sir CP for almost 10 minutes, maybe longer.  I am so blessed to have given so many chances to see You in person. 

Mataji, Mataji, Your face shines like a thousand suns,
You have given us, more than we could ask,
For bliss and peace and harmony.


"I am with you. I am with you at every step, at very place. You may go anywhere. At every place I am with you, completely, in person, by mind and in every aspect. Whenever you will remember Me, I will be by your side with all My powers. It is My promise.." . Shri Mataji 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1