Sisters

Since I am going to be quite busy for the next few days, decided to post twice today.

In Sahaj we have so many brothers and sisters. I am closer to the sisters in the Sahaj Music group. Lat is the cuplrit of name giving. There's Malses Kapalses, Kimmi Changgah, Whiny, Datin / Angamuthu, Pundumami and mine is Bindu / Samosa. According to Lat, my Indian name is Samosa and my Sahaj name is Bindu. Lat's ability to give names doesn't stop with her Sahaj music students, it goes on to whoever she is close to.

Remember I was talking about passion? Interestingly one day during a session of meditation, an idea came to me. It's about writing a book about all the sisters I mentioned above. Well, I am not a writer and my English is not perfect. So, I am not so sure about this. Anyway, my sisters are all from different backgrounds. There's a doctor, a lawyer, 2 teachers, a mechanical engineer and an auditor. Some are married, some are not. Some has children, some hasn't. So, it's gonna be interesting to tell about how people with different lifestyle, different journey, came together as one in Sahaj, and how Sahaj Music has brings us closer to one another as our journey continues.

I guess its because I am currently reading a book called The Hindi Bindi Club that gave me the inspiration to write. Still not so sure about this. Will put it to rest until further inspirations come along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1