Busy weekend


Had a busy weekend. I went to Lat's place and we did headrub.
Then we cook some food and offer for prasad.


I bought this mini plant to offer to Shri Mataji on my birthday. It is growing beatifully. Thought wanna show in my blog.


My sister made me a cake. Well, rightfully speaking, she decorated a cake for me. She told me that it was going to be a surprise and I won't be able to guess what it is. True enough I was so surprise to see. She made me the soft toy that we both shared when we were little. We named the toy Ow Ow. We loved it so much and my mom said she is still keeping it somewhere. Brings back a lot of sweet memories.

Then we went for Shri Ganesha Puja. The decorations were very elaborate and beautiful. Puja has very good vibrations and everything was just so wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1