Happy Birthday, Shri Mataji

On this auspicious day, I would like to say 'Thank You' for being there for me.  Thank You for giving me self-realisation, so that I can be in contact with You, anytime, anywhere.  Thank You for taking Your birth on earth, to give us Your love and vibrations.  

Today we will be celebrating Your birth on earth.  Though this year is the first year Your birthday will be celebrated in the Nirakar form, anywhere in the world, but the birth of a beautiful Mother and Guru, on this earth, will forever be cherished and remembered.

Although You have gone back to where you came from, thank You once again, for coming to earth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHRI MATAJI!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1