Wesak Day

It was Wesak Day on 28 May 2010 in Malaysia.  In India it is called Buddha Purnima.  Then during the collective meeting, we listened to Shri Mataji's talk on Shri Buddha Puja 1991.  It was a very powerful talk (which talk isn't) about ego.  I can't remember much now about the speech but I remember this line:

Buddham Sharanam Gachami
Dhamam Sharanam Gachami
Sangam Sharanam Gachami
Shri Mataji actually explains the meaning of these phrases in the speech which means:

To Buddha, I seek refuge
To Dharma (righteousness), I seek refuge
To Sangha (which is Vishwa Nirmala Dharma), I seek refuge.

It's not exactly Shri Mataji's words from the speech, just from my memory.  This prayer helps to remove the ego.

It's best to read the speech, Shri Buddha Puja, 1991, Belgium.  If I am not mistaken, it is in one of the Divine Cool Breeze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1