Matka pot treatment - Night 3

Photo taken from www.imagebank.ie

My dream last night was nicer than the previous nights. I was following Jackie Chan on a huge ship (not a cruise), but a cargo ship. I was there reluctantly due to some reasons which I cannot remember now.

When I went to the side of the ship, I could see dolphins and whales swimming very close to the ship. I saw octopus being swept into the ship too. It was very nice to watch and I was so pleased.

Then the ship stopped and we got down. Now Jackie Chan was no longer with me but I am with Sahajis. We visited this small town and the people were strange. Like want to cheat people. So, we quickly got back to the ship.

Then the scene changed again and the ship has stopped somewhere again. Now I am with my family. Everyone was busy getting ready for something. It turns out to be the first day of Chinese New Year and also Election Day. And this Election Day, everyone needs to come in a family to do it in a big field.

Some people came from Thailand and they claimed that they are related to me. I just ignored them but my other relatives are not so happy that they just simply claimed.

Anyway, my sister was getting ready on the ship, making up and so on. So, she was late. I was already at the field and saw that it's already 4pm. I was told that the election booth will close at 4.30pm. So I quickly went to find my parents. As I was just at the exit, my parents came walking in. Both very anxious because they are very particular about being punctual. Then shortly after, my sister came walking in, in a red blouse (since it's the first day of CNY).

And the whole family went and voted and The End. I woke up. Happy Ending.

I feel that maybe I have a better dream compare to previous nights because yesterday was collective day, so meditation was better than individual meditation.

Remember that the matka pot treatment is done when you are feeling extreme left sided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1