LTSVP 2024

Hello everyone!  I haven't been very good at updating this blog.  Been so busy with so many incidents and things and life.

Just to let everyone know, the LTSVP process in my blog that I have written since ...... can't remember is OUTDATED.

For the latest update please follow Foreign Spouses Support Group on Facebook.  

They have the best support for all foreign spouses in Malaysia and the most updated process shared by members.  Anything you want to know about Permanent Residence,  Residence Pass or LTSVP, all info are available.

Immigration information and policies kept changing every year.  What we did 2 years ago will not be the same this year.

In fact, this year the process was such a breeze for us that I am praying and hoping it will be continued for the future.  

So please do not send any comments anymore to me in this blog, asking me the process and so on.  

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1