Positive happenings

Day in, day out, we are always faced with so many challenges in life.  And many people are increasingly unhappy and irritated with life and whatever that is thrown to them.

Take me as an example.  The weekend started off with positive vibes.  Attended Shri Ganesha Puja at the centre and felt joyful.  Amazingly, Shri Ganesha's quality, which is purity and innocence can be felt throughout the puja.  Though there were people complaining about our new bhajan group location, I was happy about it.  In fact, I felt very comfortable sitting there compared to the previous place.  The vibrations of the puja were there right from the beginning, even before puja started.

As usual, the organisers tried to outdo the previous organisers by being unique by having new procedures.  I could feel myself reacting and asking why was that needed when Shri Mataji was already there, but I stopped my thoughts there and then.  I told myself, enough.  Just enjoy the puja without these reactions.  I truly believe, it is the positive vibes that made me do so.

The next day, we also spent some time with yogis.  The conversations we had, the food we ate, the things we did, were all done with an open heart.  Everything was so spontaneous and nobody was looking at the time.  We were like in a time capsule where time stood still, but everything around us moves.  Again, amazing companionship, beautiful vibrations.

The day after, again we spent some time with yogis, by celebrating birthdays together.  Again, delicious food, amazing conversations and great company.

Spending 3 days straight with yogis had definitely increase my own vibrations.  That night, our meditation were very deep and the vibrations were circling around us.  I believe it was the positive vibes.

Then back to work.  Every morning while driving to work, I will pray that my positive vibes can emit and influence the others and not let their negative vibes affect me, especially after what happened last Friday at work.  You see, there are a lot of negative energy at my workplace.  I am not sure whether other companies are the same, but here, especially the top management, are generally unhappy, doesn't like to bear responsibilities, being poor leaders, can't communicate well and can't make decisions.  When top management are negative, their negative vibes spreads downwards.  No matter how positive the subordinates are, if the top people are hindering progress, there's nothing much we could do, except to follow suit.  Very, very toxic environment.

The first day at work after the long weekend was good.  Uneventful.  One of my colleagues, Kavita, had just moved into her new house and offered everyone a doughnut to bless her and her family at their new home.  That was very sweet of her and I thought that was a great idea.  Very generous of her.

The next day, I woke up late.  I made lunch and by the time I had bathed, I realised there was not enough time to meditate.  I told hubby that I hope everything will be well at work because in the past experience, whenever I don't meditate, I was not able to sustain the vibes and bad things happened.  Hubby told me to take a lime to work, but I said no, stubbornly.  I think lime can only prevent bhoots, but not negative emotions.  Driving to work that day, I recited Shri Ganesha Atharva Sheersha and tried hard to remain calm and collected.

Throughout that day, I felt very irritated and annoyed. I felt as if everyone else is against me that day.  Students walked past and knocked me.  Manager spoke rudely.  Poor communication between managers and staff.  And end of the day, poor communication at home.  Hubby informed me to pick him and mom up from work.  Dad informed mom that he is picking them up from work.  Hubby did not informed mom and vice versa.  Both me and my dad went to pick them up.  Of course, I was irritated till no end as going to their place has more traffic compared to going straight home.

In the end, I felt all the positive vibes that I have gathered during the weekend has subsided completely and the negative has taken over.  Hubby and I discussed during meditation and we need to come up with a plan, both of us together.  We felt that if both of us meditate longer, morning and evening, with proper attention and not mechanically, things will go well.  Right now, we both felt nothing is going right in our lives.  We are going to try sleeping earlier.  We are going to try waking up earlier.  Hubby came up with an idea, to write down our daily achievements.  Good idea!

So, today, we are moving back to positivity.  Enough of the negative emotions.

And starting from today, I am going to list 3 positive happenings on a daily basis, for 5 days.  This is part of a chain that has been going on, about spreading positive vibes.  I am supposed to tag 3 person on a daily basis to do it.

So, do the same wherever you are.  Post 3 positive happenings daily on Facebook.  Spread the positive vibes.  Encourage others to do the same.  The more positive vibes, the better the environment and surrounding.

Sharing with you some photos from Shri Krishna Puja 2 weeks ago and the rakhi gifts that I got from my brothers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1