Share the joy and happiness

I think I have said this a few times.  When I was in Vashi, the doctors told me that we must be happy.  Once we feel happy and feel the joy in our heart, our Sahasrara will also open because of the Heart and Sahasrara connection.  So, on the last day in Vashi, I felt that complete joy for the first time in my life and I was really happy.  The vibrations were tremendous and there was not a single moment  that I was feeling sad or thinking of the past or the future.  I told myself that I would want to keep this feeling forever.

When I came back from Vashi, there are many things that we have to deal in our day-to-day life.  Family, relatives, work, friends, responsibilities, etc.  Sometimes I forget how to get back that feeling.  One day, I sat in front of the altar and prayed, to have the same feeling as when I was in Vashi.  I just placed my hand on my left heart and pray to feel the joy in my heart.  To feel the connection with the Divine once again.  And I did.  I felt my heart became lighter and feel so much of love in my heart.  Divine love and vibrations were permeating through me.  It was the same feeling as in Vashi.  

So, every now and then when I am unhappy or down, I would do the same thing.  Just be happy inside.  Let go of all the worries, all the unhappiness and just be silent inside and pray for joy.  It works for me.
Then, one day I wanted to share this tip with another person and it was harder to tell someone how you feel especially if they haven't experience it.  So after trying many times to tell him and failed, I was upset.  Because I knew this is the sure way to settle a lot of things and get him out of his problems.  Once we establish the connection with the Divine, all our problems will get solved.  

I gave up trying so hard and tried the subtle way.  Bandhan, meditate and introspect.  

The next day when we chatted, I was feeling very happy.  We spoke and eventually he became happy too.  Whatever unhappiness that was bothering him was not disturbing him at that moment.  We were just in the present moment.  It was not a conscious effort.  I just want to be happy and not think the worse of anything.  And the happiness spread to him and he felt the joy too.

So, my conclusion is, this happiness can be passed.  If it is too hard to tell it in words, then share it through our own happiness and joy.  People around us will be able to feel it and they too will change.  I know because it works.  So, if we feel the joy in our heart, we can pass it to another person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1