Blog update

I should be updating more often, but I am not.  It's not because I am busy (or am I?) but just that a lot of things are occupying my time.  

I am currently going through a very interesting phase in life and many things are new and everyday is a new adventure.  But I cannot share my adventures because it is very personal.

Nowadays, I talked more than I write.  I tell my friends and families about the developments and share my happiness.  Somehow, I just can't bring myself to write about it.  Because I am worried if I put it down in writing, it's going to be black and white.  What if something goes wrong?  What if it doesn't work out later?  How can I justify it later?

I know, I know.  I am a thinker and I think non-stop.  Sometimes a bit pessimistic and not that surrender entirely.  Thank Shri Mataji there is a balancing effect and now I am learning to slow down, stop at my tracks and look at what I have been doing or done.  Maybe when things are more stable I will share.  But not right now.  Still preliminary.  Still fresh.  But definitely a very interesting journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1