So many things to blog about...

Wow, another busy weekend has come and gone.  It was not a very easy weekend and I am glad it is finally over, especially yesterday.  Can't even express how my emotions or feelings were.  Just glad that it's over.

Many things I have learn over the week.  Where should I start?  I hope this is not going to be a super long post.

Sahaj children
I posted on how lucky some people were able to be born Sahaj.  That was entirely my opinion before I chatted with them.  I had a chance to speak to 2 of them, the Australian Yuvas who came to Malaysia for their field trip.  They gave me their side of the story and they said it's actually much more difficult being born Sahaj.

They said that the moment they were born, there were already some expectations for them on how they should behave and be.  They were surrounded by the community and have to live up to the community's expectations.  All eyes on them.

They said unlike us who were actually seeking and found, they have to learn and just accept whatever is given to them.  While we feel that the grass is always greener on the other side, they felt the same too.  They were curious too and want to find out what it is like to be on the other side and some do venture out and came back.  

I guess these are the things that we don't know until we actually speak to them and understand.  And they have all grown up now and more mature and able to voice out their opinions.

Whatever it is, I feel that even though it may be difficult for them to adapt to the world, but because they were born Sahaj, they were given the courage to go through it in a balance way, unlike us who have to live with it and don't even know that it is the truth, even after self-realisation.  I also feel that because they were brought up with all the good qualities in them, even if they were to go out and venture, they are strong enough to come back, unlike some of us who venture out and never come back. 

The main thing I feel is, if they are brought up properly, surrendering the ego and all, then they will grow up with no ego and knows what's ego the moment it hit them.  For me, I have been brought up in an ego-boosted environment and I don't even know what's ego, even after self-realisation and everyday my struggle is to surrender the ego.  

Anyway, there's always 2 sides to a story.  People always feel the grass is greener on the other side.  We just have to be contented with whichever situation we are in, be a witness and just surrender.

Australian Yuva Shakti Field Trip in Malaysia
It was a busy week for the KL yuva shaktis.  The Australian finally came to KL after visiting Seremban and Penang.  The whole week, day and night, our KL yuva shakti were spending time with them, taking them out and they had fun.  I am going to write all about the KL field trip in my next post.

Others
Finally, all the busy days are over (hope I am not speaking too soon).  There were so much to do, planning, preparing and executing.  I have been super tired and was on reserved energy until yesterday.  Am so looking forward to retirement, a chance to rest completely with no responsibilities.  There's still something that need to be done till then.  I have yet to write the article for the National Seminar, have to chase other reporters for their articles, send them for editing, chase for design, etc, etc.  I will be busy until end of next month but not as busy as I was in the past few weeks.

Been pondering about some life's issues.  My mind was creating some thoughts and those thoughts gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling and the vibrations were just spreading all over my body and kundalini shot out of the Sahasrara.  It was a nice feeling though I am not sure how to interpret the message.  I guess our mind is so powerful that whatever we think will affect us, emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.  If we think bad thoughts, then our chakras too get affected.  If we think good thoughts then we generate an overall good feeling within us.  But not sure, why thoughts?  I thought we should be thoughtlessly aware.

Anyway, I better stop thinking already.  Need a break.

Coming up next post, AUSTRALIAN YUVA SHAKTI FIELD TRIP TO MALAYSIA - KL LEG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1