Resources for Children in Sahaja Yoga

I can't remember if I have shared this before.  This website, Mother's Love was created by the Borotin team.  It has online meditation for children and kid's bhajans.  All these videos can be found on YouTube.

I have created a playlist for the online meditation on YouTube.  And this playlist is for all the kid's bhajans.  Please feel free to subscribe.

Here, I would like to share some of the videos that my girl really love.  We put it on for her during footsoaking.

Uppy Uppy

Let's Be Silent

Round and Round

Jagadamba

I Forgive

Hanumana Hey

Left Side Up

Chandrama

Kudos to the brothers and sisters who created these videos for the children.  Great work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1