Marriage is more important than Wedding

After blogging so much about wedding planning, it's time to emphasize that the marriage is more important than the wedding.  Some people have grand weddings, but ended up divorce.  So, to me I feel, what is most important is the Marriage, how both people learn to live together, how both people learn to ascent and work towards a successful marriage.

I was a little tired from wedding planning, tired of being bothered by relatives and fed up of accommodating to people around me.  

I find a Chinese wedding is more for show, more for relatives and for my parents, rather than for the newlyweds themselves.  To me, a Sahaj wedding is more important and is more meaningful.  Every single step, every single mantra has its significance.  It's such a beautiful and auspicious ceremony that it will bring tears to my eyes.  I love the mantra sang by the late Dr. Arun Apte at the beginning of the ceremony, where the brides and the grooms yet to meet each other, with the brides taking step-by-step nearer to the grooms.  I love how when the little havan was conducted, every action, every drop of water, every piece of firewood, mean something.  My ultimate desire is to be Sahaj wedded.

Shri Mataji, I pray and bandhan that my fiance can get visa to Italy so that we can both participate in the Sahaj wedding ceremony.

Thank You, Mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1