Resolution for 2011

I thought about it.  It's only through meditation I can be balance.  And through balance I can understand things more rationally.  That's only when I can see things do actually get work out and Divine intervention take place.

So my new year resolution for 2011 is to maintain balance in Sahaj, work, friends, family and love through more meditation.  That's the only time I can feel peace and love in my heart.  The silence that strengthens me.  I need that very much.

So no more becoming lazy and not do the things that I need to do.  I will meditate more and focus more on meditation than anything else. 

Shri Mataji, I need you and love you very much.  Thank You for everything in my life.  Thank You for all Your blessings and protection and for giving us all the qualities of the chakras, i.e Innocence, Creativity, Satisfaction, Security, Collectivity, Forgiveness and Integration.  Thank You very very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1