Today is a good day

And I am not sure whether it started because yesterday night I had a good meditation.  

1. My subordinate is on leave.  Everytime that happens, I have to takeover her job.  Although I am quite OK with that, but I am not familiar with the preparing cheques procedure.  So I was worried if anyone call to tell me urgent cheques.  Someone eventually call this morning to inform me that there is one cheque that is needed urgently.  I started worrying.  Suddenly, I found out that the CFO is on leave, so nobody to sign any cheques, so I got a break.

2. I wanted to look for 2 person to pass some documents to them for their signature.  I want to get this out of my mind.  I don't know whether they are around, so I went to the toilet.  Just as I was coming out from the toilet, I bump into them.  Twice it happens.  What luck!

3. A document came back.  I am not sure what I should do with it.  So I wanted to send an SMS to my subordinate to ask her.  Before I could do that, she sent me an sms asking me how's office.  And it was a really rare chance because she never does this until today.  And I reply and asked her what to do and got it done.

Little miracles in our lives.  It happens.  I guess it's a hint from God that if we don't think and just let Paramchaitanya does it, things worked out on its own.  We just don't need to think, plan, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1