Crime, so beware!!!

To all readers, wish all of you a very Happy Diwali.  May this Diwali light up every aspect of our live and be happy always.

It's a bit late to wish.  This Diwali was not nice and fun for me.  I went to Johor to attend my uncle's funeral on Diwali day, went to Melaka after that to break our journey and stayed the night and next day had our bags stolen by an organised crime group and now I am back home safe and sound.  First time I travel with bags and came back empty handed.  Thank God my handbag was with me the whole time.

Didn't lose anything that was expensive but certain things has sentimental value.  Like the collapsible footsoak bucket that I asked someone from Hong Kong to buy for me, Shri Mataji's photo and Lotus Feet (portable to be used for travelling) given to me by a Chinese sister and a storybook bought from India.  Gone.  

At first I was feeling very upset because of the loss.  Then a Sahaja Yogi told me that maybe it's meant to happened.  As long as we are safe.  5 of us lost our bags because we kept it in the car boot and someone just took off the lock and took all the bags in the car boot.  Best part is the alarm system didn't go off.

What attracted them to our car boot was a handphone.  These guys used a detector to detect magnetic electronic things, like laptops, handphones, GPS, etc, etc.  So, an aunty left her handphone in her bag.  And the rest is history.  We were told by police that this is not the first time.  These guys are so good that police can't catch them.

So, a warning for everyone out there.  DO NOT keep any magnetic electronic stuff in your carboot,  like laptops, handphones, GPS, Smart Tag.  These desperate people are going around with a detector, eyeing car parks and once they detected, they are such pros and open your car and steal the stuff. Things that are of no value to them, they throw it into the river.

It's disgusting but it's happening.  So be warned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1