The Cafeteria

Lately, I don't know what to write in my blog.  So many things are happening, but nothing I can write.

Anyway, I would like to write about the cafeteria that I go everyday, from Monday to Friday, from 1pm to 2pm.

I worked in a University College.  Everyday at lunch hour, I will go to the cafeteria for lunch with 2 of my colleagues.  There are nearby shops outside the campus, but because one of my colleagues is having walking difficulty, so we will just eat at the cafeteria, which is below my office.

In this cafeteria, there are a lot of stories going on.  Comedy, action packed, family orientated, tragedy but most of the time is just selfish stories.  Stories about themselves.  Others are invisible to them.  I am talking about students. 

One can see many nationality in the cafeteria.  Iranians, Chinese, Koreans, Mongolians, Kazakhstan, Pakistani, Indians, Arabs, etc, etc.  One can see someone crying over a breakup with the boyfriend, someone standing up and screaming at her friends for annoying her, students talking so loudly as if they are in a disco, student studying while the mom is sitting next to her, boyfriend and girlfriend feeding each other, sharing a plate of noodles, boyfriend and girlfriend holding hands while staring at each other's eyes, and this is beside those who actually use the cafeteria for its right purpose, like eating and drinking.

This cafeteria is like a television.  You will see all kinds of things, all kinds of people.  Food is not that great, I must say.  I like the fish head noodles, which is the nicest one so far.  The best vibrations food is from the Bollywood Cafe, another vendor. 

Today I went to the cafeteria as usual and the students who were sharing the bench were shaking on purpose while talking, it feels like a boat rocking.  Almost had seasick.

That's all I want to say today.  Nothing exciting.  Just another day at the cafeteria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1