To ascent

"In Emotion, you should be bubbling with Joy.  In Action, you should be Thoughtless.  In Ascent, you should be Surrendered." - Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

There are many people who think that the longer you practice Sahaja Yoga, the better you become.  But I disagreed.  Time has nothing to do with ascent.  Although I have practiced for 10 years, I don't think I have reach that level yet.  There's still a lot that I don't know and still a lot of test especially ego.  

I met someone who just practice for 2 years and he is already more surrendered than I am.  

I feel the longer you practice, yes, you gain more knowledge and experience.  But to ascent, the only way to do it is to surrender and that really depends on individual.  How deep can you get?  

So, meditate, introspect and surrender.  That's the best way to ascent and grow deeper in Sahaja Yoga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1