Another story

Amazing things are happening slowly but surely.  I am truly grateful for all the presents I received in advance.  Thank you to you all and I love you all very much.  I am so blessed to know such good people in my life.

******************************

It's quiet and dark.  Dog barking can be heard in the near distance and it did not disturbed her.  She was still sitting down, enjoying the silence within.  Since the prayer, Kate has been withdrawing into the quiet world and enjoying every single moment of it.  In the silence, she can feel movements of the motherly love travelling from the bottom, going up each organs in her body and giving her a cool sensation.  Whatever blockages was relieved by the same motherly love.  Her heart was feeling a warm, innate joy that wraps her entire body with vibrations.  'I forgive, I forgive', Kate recited and finally she could feel the connection.

While still in meditation, Kate saw a book of knowledge.  She opened it and certain words flew into her through the top of her head.  Words like surrender, faith, peace, innocence, attention and so on.

When she has finished, she opened her eyes and she felt so light.  The feeling of joy in her made her weightless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1