Watch your attention


Today as I came home and came on the net and found vibrations just flowing on top of my Sahasrara. I have no idea why. Maybe because it's weekend and I have no work, no responsibilities, no worries. Since coming back from Vashi, it's easier to be on Sahasrara.

Then I watched a Korean drama series and I could feel the vibrations were reducing. That is because I was reacting to how Korean mother-in-law treats their daughter-in-law. I was annoyed and came back on the net.

Then from the net I found that a blogger has passed away in a tragic car accident. Momentarily my feelings from the past swift through me and I could feel that cool vibrations were getting lesser and lesser. I quickly recover myself and bring myself back to the present.

This is how our attention affects us. Our thoughts, emotions and all activities to do with the brain affects our vibrations. I used to think a lot....like really really really a lot. All kinds of things, worries, what-if, shoulda, woulda, coulda, the past, the future, music humming in my head, and so on and so on. Even my doctor told me I think too much. She told me this, "What is there to think? Just surrender to Shri Mataji. If tomorrow there is a bomb, so be it. Nothing to think about, nothing to worry about. Just surrender." I am so glad that this is one practice that I managed to keep to despite getting back to the working routine. Practice to surrender and leave everything to Shri Mataji. We, just be Her instruments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1