The art of joy


It's a secret. But now it's known to all, especially the Sahaja Yogis.

Yesterday, I had a discussion with another Sahaja Yogi on why sometimes we still do things to hurt Shri Mataji, to hurt other Sahaja Yogis, to hurt ourselves (without knowing it), eventhough we have cleared and meditated, eventhough we have seen the beauty of vibrations, eventhough we have attended Sahaj classes, eventhough we have listened to Shri Mataji's speech so many times, eventhough we have given self-realisation to so many people, eventhough we have seen Shri Mataji in person. I have become mental on this because I was wondering and just cannot find an answer and was dwelling deeper into this confusion.

The discussion was very short. The answer to it was also short. It's a lack of joy that causes it. Then I remembered the feelings I had when I was in Vashi.

Since starting work, now entering 4th week, I could feel that day after day, I was feeling more lost at work, not sure what to do, starting to dread going to work and just waking up every morning feeling a bit down. I started work on the first day, full of vibrations and enjoying every single moment. But as days gone by, I was feeling day after day, something was pulling me down and I was not sure what is the cause of it.

Old catches came back, bad habits came back. I was getting really tired waking up every morning with the same catch and want to prevent it rather than cure. So, I did a lot of clearing and meditation, footsoaking every night and morning, did all the necessary mantras, pray for things to work out but still I could not understand what was it.

My heart was badly catching. I was hacking away with this stubborn cough, so much until I have trouble breathing at times.

Then when I had the discussion, I realised that the solution to it was just simple. It's the feeling of joy. I have forgotten the source of joy, the feeling of it.

Through my own experience, once you get the feeling of joy, everything works out. Vibrations are cool. Because when the heart is open, the sahasrara is also open. Back in Vashi, the doctors will always end the treatment by hitting us on our back, at the heart chakra. They also told me to be happy, not to think so much and just enjoy my existence.

The source of joy is from the heart. Once that door is open, then only we will be connected to the Divine power, that is Shri Mataji.

Then I begin to see, that the reasons why some people still act like that is because they have forgotten the feeling of joy. Sometimes the agnya becomes cloudy with thoughts of power, money and world domination. Selfishness. We think we are doing work for God, for everyone's benefit, but we are only doing for ourselves. That is why the connection with Divine gets interrupted. So, if the heart is open, then the vibrations can flow to all the above chakras, told by doctors in Vashi. But agnya must not be caught, or else the kundalini cannot passes through.

We have learned all of this when we attended Sahaj classes. But applying it is not as easy as when we learned it. We cannot force others to feel joy. We can only help them to feel joy through music.

Shri Mataji has given us the greatest gift of all times, our self-realisation. We can see so much, but if our heart is close, then we are blind. But Shri Mataji has given us the source of joy and She is still giving and guiding us. She is there in our hearts, if only we let Her in.

It's easy to be joyful. Just surrender. Surrender all your worries, your catches, your work, your family, your friends, your ego, your superego, your responsibilities, your duties, your expectations, your thoughts and your conditionings. Surrender everything to Shri Mataji's Holy Lotus Feet.

Just don't forget, when times get hard, when you think you are doing everything, just surrender. Shri Mataji is watching us all and guiding us step by step, if only we let Her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1