The power of bandhan

When I was in the hospital, I was sharing the room with 3 other patients. One had a brain surgery, another had skin disease and the third has pneumonia. The pneumonia patient was opposite me.

During the wee hours in the morning on my second day at the hospital, the pneumonia patient's condition suddenly turned critical. All nurses rushed to her aid and she went unconscious.

With one hand on drip, I managed to give her a bandhan and immediately she came out of consciousness. Then, slipped back to sleep. Another bandhan, conscious, then sleep. Finally, they transferred her to ICU and I gave bandhan and hope for the best.

When I left the hospital she was still in ICU and I do not know how was her condition. But I can see the immediate power of the bandhan and pure desire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1