Bless in every way

Sometimes you wonder how the Divine work things out. I wondered that very much since I had acute appendicitis.

I got my lab test results and it turns out I was in a very early stage of acute appendicitis. Some people have asked me whether I actually saw the appendix, and whether the doc has just cut me up for no reason. I was actually having so much thoughts about it and finally just checked vibrations and it was justified.

I feel that I was so protected that I got diagnosed at such an early stage, which makes recovery so much faster and no complications. Besides that I got the rest I have wanted, I am off work for 3 weeks.

So, no complains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1