Vibrating the house

I am sure most of us know that if we use vibrated water and sprayed around the house, we can vibrate the house and clear the air.

Here's a tip of how to make the air fresh and fragrant too.

When I was attending Christmas puja 2002 in Ganapatipule, before the puja, I was sitting on the terrace and watching the Yuva Shaktis decorating and clearing the stage.

After all the decorations, one Yuva Shakti sprayed vibrated water and a strong smell of jasmine permeated the air. I was just sitting there enjoying it as tiny drops of water fell on me, cool vibrations were everywhere, and fragrant smell of jasmine in the air. I thought I was in a jasmine garden and it was drizzling. Really nice.

So, when I came back to Malaysia, I have decided to try it out. I don't know what they put into the vibrated water, so I put rose water and sprayed. But rose water is not strong enough, the smell didn't last long. So after many months, I tried this. You have to use the spray specifically for this purpose only because it may get oily.

Recipe for Vibrated Fragrant Air

Ingredients :
1 spray bottle
Some vibrated water
Few drops of perfume oil (Jasmine, Mogra, Khus, Rose, Sandalwood...your choice) - This is the secret ingredient

Method:
Put vibrated water and a few drops of perfume oil into the spray bottle and shake well. Spray the water all around the house.

You will have a house with good vibrations and fragrant air.

Enjoy!

Comments

MeditationBuff said…
Beautiful, thanks for your post. I, stumbled upon your site while searching for vibrated water related things in yogi blogs. Here is my post:
http://sahajayogaonline.com/blog/vibrated-water-sahaja-yoga

ps. You are a fan of Enid Blyton too? wow, I miss those books I read in India in childhood. They are not available in the USA, sigh!

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1