Sahaj joke

This is the funniest joke I have ever heard. Only a Sahaji will laugh because it's a Sahaj joke. I will try to write it down and make it as funny as possible because when the Sahaji told me this joke, I laughed so loud, non-stop.

A hunter was doing his hunting rounds when a tiger spotted him and cornered him. The hunter wanted to run away but his legs froze and he was trembling in fear. Eventhough he was holding a gun, his hands froze and he dropped his gun. So he did the next best thing. He closed his eyes and started praying to God. "Dear God, please don't let this tiger attack me."

He was praying hard and was hoping for a miracle to happen. He waited and waited. After some time and nothing has happened. The hunter thought the tiger has left.

So he opened his eyes. But he saw the tiger sitting right in front of him and was mumbling something. So, the hunter asked the tiger, "What are you mumbling?"

And the tiger replied, "Aum twameva sakshat, Shri Annapurna Sakshat......"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1