In preparation for Guru Puja 2017
In responding to the collective request by the hosting countries of Guru Puja 2017 in Cabella to meditate together, let's us meditate and put our attention to improve and strengthen our Guru Principle, our Guru Tattwa, starting today, 29 June 2017. There are online meditations on a daily basis, at 4am and 8pm Cabella time.
- There are 39 Guru Puja talks from starting from 1972. You can find these talks in Amruta.org, audio, video and transcripts.
- In the same website, under Documents, click on Primordial Masters - Research. Here you will find a Word document on all the 10 Gurus.
- Raag Malkauns which is corresponds with our Void. The notes are for aroh and avaroh are S, G flat, M, D flat, N flat S, S, N flat, D flat M G flat, S. You can listen on Youtube, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan playing on his sarod, Raag Malkauns and Arun Apte singing with his students on Raag Malkauns.
- You can also recite the 108 names of Shri Adi Guru Dattatreya and 113 names of Sat Guru and read the meaning as well.
- Bhajans for Guru Puja are:
That's all I can think of for now. Enjoy and let's prepare ourselves for the coming puja.