Vashi 2015?

Maybe.  Will just plan and see what Divine has in store for me.

This reminded me of my first journey alone to India.  To this day, I am still amazed at the courage that I have gathered at that time.

With no Hindi and yet arrived at Mumbai midnight.  My parents didn't know I went alone.  I didn't tell them even until now.  Vashi hospital has arranged a taxi for me.  But I have no idea who was the driver.  

Mumbai airport was ever so busy.  So many people.  In my mind, I was asking myself, how would the driver recognise me and vice versa?  Never mind.  Just leave it to the Divine arrangement.

I have forgotten my badge and only have my tiny little pendant of Shri Mataji.  I was starting to feel nervous and yet being in India makes you calm immediately.

Suddenly an old man with long white beard, dressed all in white but crumpled and dirty clothes and with a turban came to me.  He was holding Shri Mataji's photo.  Phew.  I still didn't know how he has spotted me, because I would never have seen him in the crowd.  He looked tired and stern and was signalling me to follow him.  Not a word of English.  And I followed.  

At first I was thinking, should I trust this guy?  And boy, he just took my luggage and walked extremely fast and I almost lost him and my luggage!  But I managed to trace him and he chugged my luggage on top of his taxi and tied it up and I got into the taxi and I asked him again, Sahaja Yoga?  Vashi?  No reply.

And off he drove and cursed at the other drivers.

Inside the taxi, I was afraid to move as he drove into the traffic.  Mumbai is ever famous for traffic and yes, traffic jam at 1am.  And the ever-non-stop honking.  And the way they drove, salute!

Then as he drove out of the traffic and into a more straight forward, quiet road, I began to ease, though I should be more tensed.  I began to enjoy the journey.

In my heart, I really hope he was bringing me to the right place.  Here was I, in a taxi, with an unknown man, on an unfamiliar road and I was feeling happy.  I don't know why.

After about an hour, we reached Vashi.  The moment I saw the word, 'International Sahaja Yoga Health Centre', I breathed a sigh of relief.  Finally, Divine brought me here.  All my worries was for nothing.  

This is after all a spiritual land, India.

Till this day, when I told my friends that I went to India alone, traveled in a taxi with a stranger as the driver at midnight, they still told me off.  Not safe for a woman.

Divine protected me and was helping me throughout.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1