Happy 15th No.2 Birthday to me!


8th April 1999 was the day I received my self-realisation.  Today is the 15th year since that awesome day.  

For the past 15 years, it has been a joy-fulling self-discovery journey.  There were ups and downs.  But there are always joy around.  There is love and peace.  And best of all there are vibrations.

Thank You Shri Mataji for giving me the best gift of my life.  You have always been there for me, taking good care of me and the people I love.  Your love is endless.  Your blessings are abundant.  Your compassion is overwhelming.

Thank You for showing me what's love is all about.  Thank You for reminding me when I have ego.  Thank You for all the life lessons and tests that makes me appreciate life even more.

I am grateful for all the people that You have send along this journey.  Some brought out the best in me, while some the worse.  Whatever it is, it was all for my own good.

Last of all, thank You for including hubby into my life.  Let's rock this awesome lifetime and for many more joyful years to come!

Happy Birthday to me!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1