From complexity to simplicity

So, I made an impromptu trip to China.  At first, I thought since we have 2 days of public holiday here and if I take 3 days off, I get 1 week holiday.  Besides, it was Diwali and I wanted to spend Diwali with my husband.  But turns out, the whole trip was meant to happen and it was all part of Divine's plan.

When I arrived, I was getting irritated at China and its surroundings again.  The next day I bounced back to reality and realised I was being too complex.  Life is so simple in Foshan and as Chinese saying goes by, 'Got rice eat rice, got porridge eat porridge.'  They live day by day to the best of their means.  So, I began to accept the surroundings and the people and learning how to adapt with the changes and the environment.

This trip was so spontaneous and it turns out as if everything was planned.  In fact, it was so good that it feels as if I have planned this months ago and how everything fell into place.  This makes me learn that maybe we should not plan so much and just go with the flow.  Just have faith and trust the Divine.

Every day, it is as if Shri Mataji has planned every journey, every step of the way.  After I purchased the air ticket, my husband said that he needed some official documents from me to settle some official matters there in China.  I told him, 'Well, what a coincidence!  Isn't it a perfect time that I have decided to go now?'

Well, it turns out that everything was indeed not a coincidence, but a Divine plan.  The same time I was there, some family matters were resolved and things seem to be getting better and better.  In fact, it was the perfect time that I was there in China to keep my husband company because suddenly he was having such difficult time due to some issues.  And at the same time, I realised that the Shakti power, the Lakhsmi principle came out from the wifey me.  And these powers helped to resolved some problems of the heart.  I was amazed at these powers.

We went to Shenzhen to spend some time with some yogis.  And it was the most relaxing time I had, chit-chatting, meditated together and sharing experiences.  It is even better than any tour, any spa, any massage.  In fact, I have never felt so relaxed for a long, long time.

The whole one week, feels like a whole month.  Not that I was waiting to come back, but the whole time, I felt as if time never passed.  

Diwali Puja in Shenzhen was great and had nabhi clearing for me.  I learned the simplicity and innocence of the Chinese yogis and it's their love and dedication that kept the vibrations coming.

In fact, the whole trip was so surreal, I felt as if it was a fairy tale.



From catching the train to taking the metro to buying entrance tickets, everything was so smooth.  In fact, towards the end, my husband and I can't believe the luck we are having.  

One day, we went to Overseas Chinese Town (OCT) in Shenzhen.  We went to the main counter of the main theme park and was told that since we were to go to the Tea Stream Resort Valley instead of the theme park, we should buy the ticket at the entrance of that place.  The price was RMB150 per person.  When we reached, 2 people came to us and said they want to sell us their ticket because they bought extra 2 tickets.  Theirs is group ticket and they had wanted to return the ticket to get a refund but was told once purchased not refundable.  The price was RMB110.  At first we were afraid they wanted to cheat us and they told us to follow them as they have the same ticket.  And we did and we entered.  And sure enough, it was genuine ticket and we paid lesser than the original price.

On the day we were to leave Shenzhen back to Guangzhou, it was after Diwali puja and the Shenzhen yogis invited us to join them for dinner since we were guests.  We were a little worried that we won't be able to catch the train back as my flight to KL was very early in the morning the next day from Guangzhou.  However, we decided to just leave it in the hands of the Divine and enjoyed the generosity of the Shenzhen yogis.

We managed to catch the 2nd last train to Guangzhou and from there caught the last metro to Foshan.  If we did not caught the last metro, we would have to take a cab and the price can be very high.  So, it's as if everything was as planned.


So now I am back, fully charged and feel so blessed in bliss.  It is not a Sahaj trip per se, but just a normal back-to-my husband's-home trip and everything feels as if it is a Sahaj trip. 

It's the little things like this that reminded me of a quote by Rabindranath Tagore:

"It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1