Indian things....I like

In my wardrobe, I have more salwar kameez or punjabi suits and saris than my work clothes, dresses and pyjamas.

I was introduced to Indian things after Sahaja Yoga. Why do I love them so much?

1. Punjabi suits are very comfortable and suitable for all occasions. They are not tight like jeans and you don't have to look for which blouse to match the bottom because it's already a set.

2. I prefer sari to cheongsam because you can't sit on the ground, cross-legged in a cheongsam. Cheongsam are usually tight and had slits on both sides. Sari is not an easy garment to wear but I wore it more than my cheongsams.

3. Indian house coats are the most comfortable piece of clothing that I have ever worn. It's 100% cotton. Although it is long and the colour usually runs when washed, it is still my preferred clothing over my pyjamas.

4. I have never enjoyed wearing bracelets or rings since young. But when I was introduced to Indian bangles and anklets and costume jewelleries, they became my instant favourites. I especially love glass bangles because it is cool and the sound they made is so soothing. And anklets, something about them that makes a woman very womanly. Not forgetting Indian dangly earrings are my favourites because of the design and colour and how beautiful they make us look.

No wonder my friends are telling me that I am more Indian than most Indians and not much a Chinese person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1