Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Wishing everyone here a belated Merry Christmas and a very joyous and happy New Year 2011.

I have been very busy with so many things in life that I have neglected this blog again for the umpteen time.  My fiance came to visit and was very busy with him. 

My last year's Christmas wish has come true.  Had a very blessed Christmas indeed this year.  Puja was wonderful too and heart feels so light, filled with love and very joyful.

What's my New Year's resolution this time?

  1. I pray that 2011 will be a wonderful beginning to many great opportunities.  May all the plans for 2011 be smooth and as scheduled.
  2. I want to lose some weight before the BIG DAY.  May I be able to keep to my promise and practise what I preach.
  3. May I be able to surrender to the Divine and let the Divine work everything out, especially for No.1.
  4. May the love of Shri Mataji forever in my heart and may I forever hold Her close to me, every single second of the day.
  5. May the oncoming new journey help my ascent in Sahaja Yoga and each other.
Enough resolution for 2011.  I have been very nervous since September.  Every step I take, I feel like I am threading on egg shells.  So careful and yet so many surprises.  Some good, some not.  So, last but not least, may my heart be stronger and have the strength to accept and face all challenges and go through every thing peacefully and satisfactorily.

WISHES ALL MY READERS, SAHAJA YOGA BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.  MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE TOO!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1