The wonders of being a Sahaja Yogi

I was wondering what birthday present to give to a Sahaja Yogi for his 16th birthday.  It's harder to get a gift for a teenager boy, so been wondering in my head, what and so on.  Since I was teaching him harmonium, the first thought in my mind was to get him a harmonium book.  That's what my human mind thought.  Then out of the blue, suddenly I have an idea to give him a trilogy which I have bought to read but not finding any time to read. 

I gave it to him and he was delighted, saying that he has been wanting these books.  

So, I was amazed that I made way for the Sahaj mind to work out and if I just let the human mind to take charge, probably he won't like it that much.

So, I realise that since I got my self-realisation, many wonders like this have happened.  Sometimes we think something is best, but the Divine will intervene and tell you something that is even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1