Raksha bandhan

I had a little free time today and decided to read through all my previous posts. I didn't realise that there are people who had left comments and I didn't reply any of them. Thank you for the comments coz I didn't realise that there are people who read this blog.



From reading my old posts, I realise that I have not been posting about Sahaj stuff for almost a year. So, I feel I must get back to it coz it keeps me going, keeps me in.



So to start it off, I want to attached a message given to the Malaysian collective from the Mumbai collective.

.

Happy Raksha Bandhan everyone. Shri Krishna Puja is on this Saturday and the Yuva Shaktis has made 100 rakhis in the previous year. They will be on sale at RM1 each for fund-raising.


My first rakhi brother is Errol Johnson. He was from UK, then worked in Malaysia for a while, then Kuwait then in Australia. He got married to a Turkish lady, Nilgun and has a daughter, Sophia (I think). The last time I heard from him was in year 2005, and then everyone seems to have lost contact with him. I would like to send him a rakhi, so if anyone knows where he is, or how to contact him, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1