Clearing

A few months back, before a havan on a Saturday, there was the usual Sahaj music class. Before the class, I have got a terrible right agnya pain. It was so bad that I thought someone was sitting on my head. Throughout the class, the pain comes and goes. Sometimes it is so bad, it will be throbbing away.

After the class, then it was the havan. Throughout the whole havan, the headache was still there, sometimes so unbearable. So, when it came to the 2nd meditation before ending the havan, I prayed to Shri Mataji to remove this pain, because I cannot meditate, prayed really hard. Suddenly I felt like someone has pushed me from the back really hard, that I opened my eyes wide, a bit shocked. My heart was beating so fast, I quickly put my right hand on my left heart to calm myself. A yogini who sat next to me saw me gave one fast and hard jerk. At first I thought one of the kids knocked me while running around, but there was no one. And the most amazing part was right after that, I could meditate and the pain has gone.

I know some clearing has taken place, some negativity has been absorbed by the fire and Shri Mataji was helping me. It was an incredible experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1