You only live once or you only die once?

Hello hello!  It's been 3 months since I last wrote.  Busy busy as you can see.  Lots had happened, with the Covid situation being very fluid everyday, people copying contents of this blog and sharing on FB without crediting to this blog and so much of drama everywhere.

As I grow older, the more I crave for peace and quietness.  For joy and gratitude.  For God's blessings and little miracles.  For good news and more good news.

What more in such sensitive times, new normal, countless SOPs, recession and economy downturn, the more I want that inner peace.  Enough of the drama.

But I don't understand some people.  Maybe too free with their time, but won't be judging them on that.  Why fight for the wrong cause?  Why create havoc and chaos?  Why plant hatred on others?  Why invoke anger and fear?

With so much of imbalances and our subtle system upside down, we can fall sick easily.  The stress we put on ourselves can hurt our immune system.  We may not feel it immediately.  But many years down the road, we will definitely feel it in our old age.

Lately, I feel a very subtle connection with Divine.  Every single day, I am confronted with something that need to be introspected.  And then the introspection happened so gently and spontaneously.

I realised most of the time, the problem lies with me.  Why certain thing is not working out?  It's because of me, me and me.

I also changed very subtly.  Without realising it.  

Still far from perfect, but someone asked this question, "Do you live once or die once?"

To me, you live everyday but only die once.  So, live the best everyday.  Do things that make your spirit happy.  Don't be angry.  Don't harbor hatred.  Don't be unhappy.  

As for me, I watch my K-dramas, something that is not suspenseful or horror.  I watch comedies, food variety shows and lately been watching The Big Bang Theory.  When I have the energy and time, I do some handicraft.  Some ongoing projects.  Some activities here and there.  Teaching, sharing and witnessing.  I should read more, bake more, spend more time teaching my girl.  Just doing what I could.

So don't miss out the best of this life.  Things don't work out?  Find out why.  My comfort to my soul is the smell of my girl's hair.  Everyday after work, that is what I crave.  

So, live life to the fullest.  Stop feeling so miserable.  Because in the end who is the loser?  The one who didn't enjoy life but suffer everyday from one's own mind.  

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1