Gratitude post

Today I would like to thank one person in my life who has been helping me out through all the bad times.  Throughout my almost 20 years experience in Sahaja Yoga, I have met countless number of different type of Sahaja Yogis.  But this one Sahaja Yogi stands out the most that I can see what Shri Mataji meant when She said Sahaja Yogis are Saints.

Whenever we meet this person, I could feel cool vibes coming from this person.  Sometimes, the vibrations were so comforting that I could sleep peacefully after meeting this person.  Another person told me that sometimes after meeting this person, his nabhi gets settled and felt a sense of satisfaction.  Very seldom that I can feel cool breeze coming from another Sahaja Yogi.  But with this person, even if this person is far, I could already feel this person's vibrations.  

Whenever I am troubled, this person would give the wisest advice of all, incorporating all Shri Mataji's advice.  This person would neither support any side, not even me who is asking for advice, but would give a general advice that I would never have thought of.  

Sometimes the advice came out that my ego is causing the pain I was in and it was difficult to accept that.  

I came to realise feel things about Sahaja Yoga and grow and mature in it.  These are the things I learned so far, some through the hard way.

  • Coming to collective regularly doesn't make us a Sahaja Yogi.  How connected we are to Shri Mataji makes us a Sahaja Yogi.
  • It is not the number of years in Sahaja Yoga that makes us wiser.  It is how deep our meditation is the one that makes us wiser.
  • It is very easy to generalise everyone.  Best is not to assume.  i.e Don't Judge.
  • Don't always think negatively of others.  Think also the positive attributes that person have done.
  • How many person we have given self-realisation so far doesn't measure how deep with are in Sahaja Yoga or how connected we are with Shri Mataji.
  • Not to react to any situation, be it good or bad.  Always be in a witness state.
  • Being sarcastic is not good for Vishuddhi.  Instead turn it into a joke and everyone heart's lighten.  
  • Be fair to everyone and don't always think we are more righteous or more superior than anyone.

The best attribute of this person is that this person never falters and has been consistently the same with all the advices and actions throughout the years.  I have witnessed good yogis falters and bloated with ego.  Or good yogis became disheartened after certain incident and their behaviour and attitude changed.  

This person gone through hell and was still behaving the same.  This person endured a lot throughout this person's life and came out scratched but still maintain the same attitude.

Sometimes this person too feel frustrated and irritated.  But this person doesn't vent it on anyone.  Instead preferred to read a book or stay peaceful or be alone to get past it.  

As human, we have too many faults.  Our greed, our ego, our superego plays such a big part in our attitude and how we react to situations and incidences show how wise we are.  There is always a test to our devotion.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1