Pure Desire

"Now, supposing – you want to go to the garden, supposing. Just you want to go to the garden and suddenly you’ll find in the garden. Then you will know that your desire is pure. That’s why it has worked out. “How am I in the garden? Has garden walked to me or I have walked into the garden?” All such things go on happening within you. These are miracles, as they call it, miracles of Sahaja Yoga. It’s not that. It’s the pure desire works it because it is powerful. It just works it. And when it works the whole thing out, you develop that faith within yourself. So that faith, if it is within you, nobody can challenge that faith, which is not a blind faith but an open-eyes, experienced faith which is established within you – cannot be challenged. If you have the faith, it will be done.
That’s why I always say don’t say even off-hand things because you’re Sahaja yogis, you are connected. If you say, “Let that plane be late”, it will be. There is no need to say such things. We have had so many experiences like this. I have been telling Sahaja yogis not to say something off-hand because you must know you are connected now. Your pure desire is now being fulfilled and you are now connected, now you are Divine, you are Realized souls, you are very different from others. You can’t imagine, I can’t talk like this to anyone." - Excerpt from Adi Kundalini Puja, 11 Aug 1991, Germany.
When I first heard the word 'pure desire', I have trouble understanding it completely.  Just like the word, 'recognize'.  
Then it happened.  Spontaneously.  
Few years back, before we had a child, while attending one puja that year (can't remember which one) during the puja to Shri Ganesha and the washing of Shri Mataji's Lotus Feet, I had a desire.  The queue for the children to wash Shri Mataji's Lotus Feet was very short and before we finished Ganesha Atharva Sheersha, the queue already ended.
Feeling a little sad that there were not many children in our collective, spontaneously a thought came to my head that I wish there were many more children to wash Shri Mataji's Lotus Feet.  
During that time, we were trying to conceive after a miscarriage.  I was feeling disappointed that I wasn't able to conceive immediately and it was taking a long time.  
But during that puja, I wasn't thinking of myself.  I was thinking for the collective as a whole.  I didn't share this thought with anyone and kept it to only myself.  
The following year in 2015, 4 Sahaja Yogis/Yoginis came on Earth and in 2016, 2 of them arrived and 2017 1 came.  Together 7 little yogis/yoginis came on Earth to our collective.  My girl was one of them.
As my girl became a toddler, I began to think of ways to teach her about Sahaja Yoga and at the same time incorporate some academic lessons.  I began to search for pre-school/kindergarten that suits her the best.  
But I couldn't find one that is balance, not too right sided and at the same time teaches about love, patience, compassion and so on.  Then I thought that a Sahaj school will be the best for our girl and if we have one will benefit other Sahaj children as well.  And I had a desire again, hopefully we can do something with the Sahaj kids.  But again, I kept it to myself.
One day, over a chat group, someone mentioned that there are many retirees in Sahaja Yoga and all of them are very qualified and experienced and had lots of time but nothing to do.  And I just casually suggested, let's start a Sahaj school.  And then it started.  Messages after messages came and lots of people began to join the bandwagon.
Today, we are in the plan of starting a Sahaj Sunday School.  How things work out with just pure desire alone!  
Jai Shri Mataji!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1