Gratefulness

Today is a post dedicated to the people around me.  As I was walking to my office, I learned that there are so many persons in my life who taught me valuable lessons and there's so much to learn from them still.  And I am not talking about teachers.

So, here's a post dedicated to them and thank you for your valuable lessons.  There's still much more to learn everyday from you all.  

Blanket thanks to colleagues, old and new
Besides teaching me at work, in life also I learned so much from you all.  Learn to be strong when faced with problems.  Learn to prove myself and to keep on improving myself.  Learn that beneath all the difficult tasks at work, lies great responsibility at home.  And through some of the bosses, I learn to direct anger only at issues and situation and not at persons.  

Special mention to Kavita
My colleague at work who sits next to me.  Thank you for cracking jokes everyday and lighten the mood at the office.  You have taught me that in life, we must be happy, no matter what comes.  Even when stressed, you can still smile.  You may complained, but you are not angry when you do.  You taught me to be nice, to shower love to everyone and to be courteous.  Though you are not a Sahaja Yogi, I know deep inside you are a seeker.  Hope one day you will get your self-realization.

Blanket thanks to Sahaja Yogis
For 15 years, through thick and thin, I learn so much from you all.  Learn that ego is our greatest downfall.  Learn that love is all around.  Learn joy through singing.  Learn good companionship with good people.  Learn that good people exist after all.

Special mention to Lat
You have taught me a lot for many years.  It is through you that I gained a better understanding of Sahaj knowledge.  You are so wise and intelligent.  No matter what others think of you, it doesn't matter because the vibrations speak the truth.  You are the only person I know that I can feel vibrations flowing from you.  Thank you for all the lessons taught and all the advises given.  To me, you are truly a spiritual person.

Blanket thanks to immediate family members
From the moment I existed until now, I have gained so much from you all.  Thanks for taking care of me.

Special mention to Husband
Your greatest strength is your patience.  Thank you for being patient with me though sometimes I am being unreasonable.  Thank you for not raising your voice or getting angry at me no matter how bad mood I was.  Thank you for your tolerance and patience.  This is something that I have learned from  you.  To be patient.

Special mention to Chakora
My little nephew.  You taught me that children are wiser than adults.  You taught me forgiveness.  You taught me innocence.  You are ever so loving and sociable and chatty.  Cute as always.  Your presence brightens each day.

My pets
Kancil
My first dog.  You taught me to be loving and gentle.  Though you are naughty all the time and you want attention all the time, you taught me to be patience and how to look after you when you were sick.

Madhyam
My second dog.  You shown me that dogs are so trainable and smart.  You are ever loyal to us although sometimes we don't bother you much.  Thanks for welcoming us home with a waggy tail each time.

And to all the persons who have negatively impacted my life in one way or another.  Although you do not exhibit positive values that I can learn, but out of the negativity, I learned that:

- Jealousy can hurt relationships.  It doesn't matter what they are jealous of.  Sometimes there is nothing at all to be jealous and yet jealousy happens.

- Money can destroy relationships.  Without fail.

- Because some of you are so negative about life, complained every single time, about every single person in your life, it makes me treasure my loved ones even more.  

- Some of you have all the options given to you.  Some of it are the best options.  And yet you took it negatively and complained that you can't do this and gave a million excuses not to do it and yet complained that you don't get what you want.  Some things can be changed.  Only you can make the difference.

- Not all yogis are deep and not all non-yogis are shallow.

- Some of you are downright evil but pretend you are the nicest person on earth.  Soft spoken but have the hardest heart.  Biggest hypocrites.  You hold deep grudges against others and you will ensure they never get to see the light of day.  I thought this only happen in movies but you proof it wrong.  Thank God for His protection from all the evil people like you.  I appreciate God's blessings because of all the evil things you do.  

And finally, the greatest thank you to our beloved Mother, Shri Mataji.  No words can describe the amount of love and compassion You have for us, and all the lessons taught and all the lectures given.  Without You, I won't be what I am today.  Thank You.

And Thank You to all the readers out there.  I have no intention to earn any revenue from this blog though your presence has increased my blog popularity.  Hope you gain something from this blog.

BIG YEAR-END THANK YOU TO ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1