First time with Shri Mataji

I love reminiscing these beautiful memories with Shri Mataji.  Though not many, it was enough to last me a life time.  Some past are worthy of remembering while some past need to be ditch immediately.  

I remembered the first time I got the chance to be near to Shri Mataji.  It was in 2001, Christmas Puja in Ganapatipule. 

After the puja, the norm was to offer a present to Shri Mataji.  Each country representatives would get a chance to go on stage to offer.  

I was hoping very hard that I would be selected to represent Malaysia.  But, I was very new and young.  Anyhow, 2 other Malaysian yogis were selected in the last minute.  I remembered telling the yogini to please tie her hair up as it was very messy and not appropriate to be in front of Shri Mataji.  Deep in my heart, I was envying her lucky chance and I said in my heart, "If only I get the chance to go on stage, that experience would be enough to last me a life time."

Finally, they went and queued.  After some time, after many countries went and came back, suddenly I saw one of my Indian rakhi brother, came to me and told me to quickly get ready to offer the International Yuva Shakti gift.  I was surprised.  What International Yuva Shakti gift?  I didn't prepare any gift.  He said they have already prepared.  Just need to go on stage to present.

I quickly left the terrace seats and met him at the foot of the stage.  He explained briefly and told me to hurry up.  I went to the side of the stage and was given a pillow to offer.  I walked up and did my pranam.  What I saw on stage was a true maya that day.  Shri Mataji was in Shri Mahamaya form.  Truly.  It is difficult to explain here.  But that day, She was not the same person we saw earlier when She gave Her speech.  It was a completely different form.

I remembered offering the gift to Her very quickly.  She didn't look at me.  After leaving the stage, I was wondering to myself, who is that?  And I kept asking this question for some time until I realised, I was on stage with Shri Mahamaya.

Anyhow, my desire to be near Her was fulfilled immediately.  Just a thought and voila!  That was enough to last me a lifetime.  And years later, I was blessed to be near Her again and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1