Wonders

Wow, almost 100,000 page view.  Thank you all for supporting and reading.

Just a short blog post.

Sharing with you that sometimes when we do bandhan and it is cool, it doesn't mean that it will happen the way we want it to be.  It will happened at Divine's discretion.  And this is what happened to me today.

There was a little crisis at work.  An important document was carelessly sent out via normal post instead of courier services, by yours truly.  It was a wrong move on my side and I know I should not justify my action, but I was really out of my head last week, juggling between work and accommodating a guest.  Yeah, my attention was everywhere!

The important document has a deadline for submission, which is tomorrow.  Although I sent out last Wednesday, I'd just found out that our mailing personnel was on leave Thursday and Friday and so the document was only sent out on this Monday.  

The recipient of the document called me up today and said the document has yet to arrived.  I panicked.  Immediately gave bandhan to get this resolve, specifically mentioning that this person should receive this document by today.  The person said she will wait until 2pm.  If not, we have to think of alternative, which means I have to ask the authorised signatory to re-sign the document all over again and that could spell trouble for me.

Bandhan was very cool.  I felt at ease but at the same time, I haven't receive this phone call from the person whom the document was sent to, to confirm that she has received it.  So, I kept on repeating the bandhan, and worrying about the consequences.

At 2pm, she called.  Still no sign of the document.  I felt disappointed.  What to do, still go to rectify it.

So, I re-printed the document and need to get the authorised signatory to sign again.  And I have to raise the white flag to my immediate superior because she ought to know what has happened.  Immediate superior told me that the authorised signatory won't be around today and tomorrow.  Neither is the other two authorised signatories.  Sigh.  

But immediate superior said she can sign and after confirming with all relevant parties, yes, she can sign it and I just have to email the signed copy and there's no need to courier the original.  It's just that easy.  So, it was all done within few minutes and I was worried the whole morning.  

In the end, it is not exactly how I wanted it to be.  But then, the mistake was rectified without any big problems.  I was not in trouble and no one was mad at me.  Thank God.

Divine always has its way to do everything.  We just have to surrender the outcome to Divine.  And don't doubt the Divine.  Always have faith.

P/S:  This message is a reminder for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1