Happy Mother's Day

What a challenging Mother's Day was yesterday.  Both our moms are sick.  His being far away, and he can't do anything about it, except to give her a bandhan and surrender to the Lotus Feet of Shri Mataji.  

Mine, I realised she has done so much for us.  When she is sick, we can't even do something back for her.  Well, I tried to take over her duties, I didn't make a mess out of it, but it wasn't as good as how she did it.  And her one-woman show, we need the whole household to do.

Moms, what do we do without you?

This Mother's Day, I want to thank Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, also known as Mrs Nirmala Srivastava, also our Spiritual Mother.  For those who doesn't know who she is, please read her short biography here.

She gave me my self-realisation on 8th April 1999.  Ever since then, my life changed dramatically.  All for the good.  All for the better.

There were times when I drifted far away from Her, but She always bring me back to the path, the path of truth.  

When I was quite new in Sahaja Yoga back then, my cousin's death shook my whole world.  I was only few months into Sahaj.  At that time, I just wanted answers.  No condolences, no words, no actions could comfort me.  I was so down and out that even distant relative who had never spoken a word to me, who were nasty to me before, came and spoke to me and comforted me.  But that's not what I wanted.  I wanted answers.

And Shri Mataji gave me answers.  She lifted me up.  She answered all my prayers and questions.  She showed me the path of truth.  She gave me a second chance.

I began to understand this universe and how it works.  I began to see myself for who I am.  I began to know and differentiate what is truth and what is not.


She showed me what is love and gave me lots of it.  She gave me powers to forgive, to love and to be compassionate to others.  

She taught me how to be a good wife and how to be a loving daughter.  She taught how to balance ourselves, how to keep our subtle system cleanse, how to meditate and how to get into thoughtless awareness.


It is now when the world is in such a chaos that I realised, Her work is so massive.  She worked tirelessly for humanity, for all mankind.  For all of us.

Shri Mataji, I am thankful for all that You have given us.  Your love for us is eternity.  We will continue Your work.  Shri Mataji, we love You very much!

Thank You again and again!  No words can expressed our heartfelt gratitude to You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1