Breathe in, breathe out

Few days ago, I listened to one audio talk of Shri Mataji.  There was no date on the mp3 file, so I do not know when She gave that speech and the title was Meditation with Shri Mataji.  The talk was only 15 minutes long.

Shri Mataji taught us how to get into thoughtless awareness and it's really easy.

During meditation, start breathing in slowly.  Then hold for a few seconds.  Then breathe out slowly and hold for a few seconds.  While doing that, surrender all your emotions and desire to Shri Mataji.  Anything that you are feeling at that moment, just surrender.

Continue breathing that way for few cycles.  You will find that you will reach a point that as if you are not breathing and then you start breathing normally.  Watch your breathing.  And do everything slowly with attention on the Sahasrara.

What I experienced was, I felt calmer and settled in my attention.  I was able to keep my mind blank and I can feel vibrations on both my hands.  I was also able to be in thoughtless state for a longer period and meditation was better and longer too.

As for my husband, he felt cool breeze gently emitting from his Sahasrara and slowly flowing down his subtle system.  He said he felt really good and comfortable.

Such a simple technique and no mantras is needed and yet the effect is so powerful.  Try it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1